Monday, January 5, 2009

Thanks to everybody who donated to our Facebook Cause!

Hi Everybody! Well, we're getting there on Facebook Causes donations. So far we've raised $194, with generous donations from several friends to my birthday cause. Thanks guys! In case you didn't read the comments to my previous post, my colleague Cassina Sanders wanted to make sure that we all knew that our Facebook Causes goal of raising $2500 towards general operations so we can get a matching donation goes until February 1st. So, there is still a lot of time to make a difference!

Also, more exciting stuff - The Tutor/Mentor Institute website is being redesigned and over the course of the next year, I hope to bring light to certain articles on that website so that I can better help other programs work towards their goals.

No comments: