Monday, December 1, 2008

Join the Tutor/Mentor Connection Event Planning Committee!

Hello everyone! I hope you had a pleasant and restful Thanksgiving weekend.

It's always nice for the staff at Cabrini Connections to tell you what a great time we had at the November Tutor/Mentor Leadership and Networking Conference. However, I think it's especially rewarding, when I read the comments on the conference evaluations and see what the people who attended thought of the conference. Here are just a couple of the comments:




“Great conference! I learned a great deal today!”

“I feel the workshops were all beneficial to my program. The individuals who I met, I hope we truly are able to collaborate. The Field Museum was a beautiful location.”

“I did the most networking I’ve ever done at this conference. You’ve done a great job in nourishing that.”

As the Tutor/Mentor Connection Research and Networking Coordinator, part of my job is to make sure that we have good customer service. One of the ways I hope to build on these positive and enthusiastic comments is to create a Tutor/Mentor Connection Event Planning Committee. The response was very positive at the conference, and I already have a couple of people interested in making Tutor/Mentor Connection work for them (because that's what Tutor/Mentor Connection is really all about), who have signed up for the conference committee. If you are interested in having a say in what Tutor/Mentor Connection does for you, leave me a comment!

No comments: