Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Great Conference - What People have to Say

Hello Everyone! I hope you all had a pleasant and relaxing Memorial Day Weekend. I just want to thank everybody who came to the conference last week. It truly was a great conference and I am so part to have been a part of the Tutor/Mentor Conference these past three years. It's comments like these that have made it so worthwhile:

- All of the speakers were excellent

-Great! Looking forward to attending next one. In the meantime, plan to incorporate knowledge gain through out organization.

-Keep up the good work in networking and connecting people!

-The keynotes were valuable.

- Great job!

-I think this conference is an excellent tool for networking. I'm really happy I was able to be a part of it. I liked the variety of topics, etc. Great time!

-Excellent Opportunity! I enjoyed everything and I am so happy to have been a part! Very professional and organized!

-This was my first time at the conference and I truly enjoyed all of it! I have so much information and ideas that I will be taking back and trying to implement where I can. It was also inspiring for me (as a new"ish" program coordinator) to be around people doing the same things I am doing and also helps to know the issues I face, good or bad, are mostly across the board with other. [I] feel that I was truly given a toolbox to walk away with, filled with new ideas, concepts, people, and resources that will help as an individual, as a mentor, and as a program coordinator. Thank you so much for this opportunity.

-The Conference . . . was well planned. . . the presenters informative and the info obtained outstanding. I greatly appreciated all aspects of the conference.

-Wonderful conference. Looking forward to the next one.

No comments: