Wednesday, June 3, 2009

People's Comments about the May 2009 Tutor/Mentor Conference

Every Tutor/Mentor conference, we give out a survey for people to fill out about what they thought of the conference. Usually, we try and take note of people's comments calling for improvements as well as the comments that are more positive. Of course, we use the positive comments for any marketing we do for the next conference.

Anyway, I have yet to look at the evaluation forms from this May's conference, but I have received several e-mails in my inbox over the weekend from participants telling me what a great time they had:

From a first-time attendee: "I learned a lot and had a great time. Excellent job!"

From a panelist: "I just wanted to thank you for the invitation to present. [Your organization did] a masterful job coordinating the event. "

From an attendee, who came all the way from Arizona for the conference: "I just wanted to write and thank you for all your work and preparation for the Tutor Mentor Conference. We had a great time and were able to glean much from the more experienced programs."

Anyway, hopefully there will be more positive comments once we get our evaluation forms back. Still, it's good to know that people enjoyed the conference so much, they were compelled to e-mail us!

No comments: